Monday, July 20, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - July 20th, 2015

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.  Once again I've had a busy couple of weekends, so this will be a compilation of the last two weeks.  Plus, I'm a day later than I usually like to post this, but Sunday was just pretty busy for me.  I've got a lot to share this week.  And I've really gotten into the #booksfortrade on Twitter.  Trying to get more involved on the web site as well as the group on Goodreads.  

Physical books:










The first 5 were all through the Books for Trade.  Lois Land: Fallout I had to buy, just had to have it!  The Write Stuff and Innocence are books I also bought.  The first one for some good writing prompts, one that already turned into a great scene for my story for this Novembers NaNoWriMo.  I have already read the Dean Koontz, but when I saw it in our bargain books, a hardcover for $5.98, and I didn't have it on my shelf at home, I had to purchase it.  The last book was a surprise ARC from the publisher.  

 Ebooks/Egalleys:












 The first three above are for reviews, the others are all free or cheap ebooks. 

I also was bad and just stopped by the library and picked up some sequels I need to read.





I got the egalley of the book after Sanctum, so I had to read that. And then I never got an egalley for Unleashed, but when I saw it at the library I just grabbed it.  

So, what did you add to your shelves this week?