Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday June 18th, 2014





Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Pen to Paper Blog, in which we feature a book we can't wait to get off of our wish list and onto our shelves!  Today I go into surgery, so I'm posting some books I'd really like to have that are already out, but I am too broke to get them at the moment.  Guess I'll be checking into the library soon.



Since I just finished book 5, see my review of it HERE, I am very eager to go on and finish the series.  






The first two in the series I was able to read as e-galleys.  I unfortunately never got an e-galley for this one, so now I will have to get ahold of the actual book.


Another book that I need is the 3rd one in the Caster Chronicles, since I just finished Book 2 in the series.

Those are the three books that I'm really wanting to get ahold of soon so that I can continue on with the stories before they get too far back and I have trouble getting back into them.  What book or books are on your wishlist this week?