Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy #3) by Sarah Rees Brennan


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we spotlight upcoming releases that we're eagerly awaiting. Once again this I've chosen the third and final installment in a series.  This is another author that the characters really speak to me because of how much their conversations remind me of my friends, family, and myself.  You can read my reviews of the first two here:  Unspoken, and Untold.  And the author is so funny herself, both in person, and on Twitter.  I'm actually kind of hoping maybe there will be ARCs of these at BEA this summer.  Although I'm thinking a lot of time there aren't ARCs made for the final book in a series.  Without further ado, here is the blurb from Goodreads.com:

Who will be the sacrifice?Kami has lost the boy she loves, is tied to a boy she does not, and faces an enemy more powerful than ever before. With Jared missing for months and presumed dead, Kami must rely on her new magical link with Ash for the strength to face the evil spreading through her town.Rob Lynburn is now the master of Sorry-in-the-Vale, and he demands a death. Kami will use every tool at her disposal to stop him. Together with Rusty, Angela, and Holly, she uncovers a secret that might be the key to saving the town. But with knowledge comes responsibility—and a painful choice. A choice that will risk not only Kami’s life, but also the lives of those she loves most.This final book in the Lynburn Legacy is a wild, entertaining ride from beginning to shocking end.



I can't wait to find out what will happen without Jared.  I was always Team Jared, if there was ever such a thin.  I will of course keep my eyes open for e-galleys on either Netgalley or Edelweiss, but still hopeful for a physical ARC of this one.  So, what book are you eagerly awaiting this week?