Sunday, June 12, 2011

Know Your Book Blogger 1



This is a new meme started by Melissa at Book Nerd Reviews. She started this so we can all get to know a little bit about each other. This week's question is:


Name 3 things that are worth waiting in long lines for. What's the longest amount of time you've ever waited in line for.


1. Well, I'm sure some of my answers will echo others, but first off is waiting in line to meet an author or other celebrity. It's always worth getting to meet them. Especially authors who are always friendly and willing to talk to you.


2. Waiting for concerts, especially if you're going to get to pick where you sit! Although, the one time I've done that, I was by myself, and so it didn't matter that I was kind of far back, as there are almost always single seats left up front, and I got one of those at the David Cook concert at UCM in Warrensburg, MO. It was definitely worth waiting out by the buses after the concert to get to meet him as well. I think I had to wait an hour or two to get in to the concert, and probably about an hour after to meet him.


3. And, waiting in line outside a midnight movie premiere is worth it. I think the longest I waited was like 5 or more hours before the last Harry Potter premiere. It was totally worth it. I sat there and read while I waited to get in, as well as getting to meet some other cool fans.