Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Forever by Maggie Stiefvater





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we spotlight upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.






This week is the 3rd in the series that I just finished the 2nd one a week or so ago. The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy will end this summer in July. My blog on Linger should be up for you to check out. But where we left off the first one, Shiver, with Sam now being human for good, we have left off Linger not knowing if he will survive this, as well as Grace now being able to shift, but hopefully not be a wolf for good. The end of Linger left you really hanging, so we are definitely eagerly awaiting the release of Forever. I'm so glad that I read this for the 2011-2012 Gateway Award nominee list. I'm very grateful to have been exposed to this series, this author, and to be able to now recommend it both at the store I work at, as well as with the students I work with every day, and hopefully will work with one day soon as a school librarian myself.